Werk, werk, werk


Photo from www.e-architect.co.uk.

I NEVER THOUGHT I'd miss stringing words together into informative (and hopefully, effective) prose until I got my fingers a-typing like crazy for my current workplace, Asia Pacific. Well, we're a travel and tourism company in Dubai offering yacht cruise, sport fishing, desert safari, and all other tourism services in the UAE.

My first attempt at a 250-word blog post is about the top wonders of Dubai. It was so hard writing concisely about stuff that are simply beautiful, stuff that you'd like to get carried away writing. For a first-timer in Dubai, I admit to be the proverbial wide-eyed tourist. Everything here still amazes me. Anyway, all is well eventually after hours of trimming it down from 700 to 300 words. While not exactly my best work, I think it's not bad for a comeback piece.

If you're in Dubai, check our yacht cruise services out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing with a fountain

I hate goodbyes