My summer in Bohol



Hi, I am Tating.

I am spending my summer vacation with my lolo and lola, my papa's parents, in beautiful Bohol. My kuya Yaku came with me earlier in April, but he had to go back to Cebu for his piano lessons.

I am having the time of my life here in Bohol with my Pa Do and Ma Ping, my cousins Kuya Intoy, Mommy Paula, and Ate Istin, my nephews Janjan, Nixon, ZJ, and my niece Maane. I always spend my summer vacations here. I love Bohol. It is a lovely place that will always be dear to my heart. I wish Mama and Kuya were here.

I also love the beautiful beaches, the green mountains, and the overall peace of the province away from the city. I will tell you more about them soon. For now, this is my "Hello, world!" post. Hope you enjoy reading our little adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing with a fountain

I hate goodbyes